There is just a certain satisfaction that you get when you are cooking outdoors, in an open griddle or grill, a comfort that your kitchen does not provide. Imagine this, the cool breeze running through your hair, the sizzling steak and burger patties below, the rejuvenating freshness provided by the aroma and the low growl of your stomach, all asking you to take a luscious bite and transfer this meat to your taste buds. Mouth watering, isn’t it?
So what are you waiting for? Here are 5 of the best Gas Grills currently available in the market, each with their own unique set of qualities.
- Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
Dimensions: 22.8 x 49.1 x 45 inches
Item Weight: 76 pounds
Warranty: 1 year
Number of burners: 3
Maximum heat possible: 36,000 BTU
Total Cooking Area: 507 sq inches
At first glance, The Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill looks like a really expensive, high-end grill that only the best chefs of the world would be able to use. Come closer and you’ll see that even after offering the amazing features and flexibility, it is really easy to use, compact, and fits both your pocket and your patio.
With an easy to assemble, step-by-step instruction guide with pictures, you can be up and running in absolutely no time. Come, let’s find out what sets this griller apart from the other countless ones that you will find on the market:
With each new grill that Dyna-Glo releases, countless hours of review and feedback from trusted sources is taken into account to make a better and improved model than the previous one, and the Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill is no exception to this norm.
This Dyna-Glo Grill is a small, stylish and easy to use outdoor grill that does not occupy a ton of space. Ideal for small patios and desk spaces, the grill is designed to offer maximum reliability with efficient use of space and storage.
Standing 45 inches tall and weighing only 76 pounds, don’t be fooled by its friendly appearance. It has a primary grilling area of 390 sq inch that enables you to grill over 20 burgers at the same time with the three high-performance stainless steel burners, each capable of dispensing 12,000 BTU’s of heat individually. The total grilling area provided with this unit is 507 sq inches.
Featuring durable metal wheeled casters, the Dyna-Glo LP Gas Grill is compact and easy to move around. The wheels can also be locked in to provide you with the most comfortable and enjoyable grill possible.
The Design and Capacity:
Coming with an industrial silver and black steel construction, the Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill offers maximum utilization of space.
Starting at the top, it has a stainless steel double walled lid to minimize heat loss along with cast aluminum caps for stability.
The lid also has a stainless thermometer on the top that offers accurate temperature control and an easy-to-read gauge that helps you achieve perfectly cooked foods and an easy lift mechanism with a wide grip handle so that you can open your way to an aromatic experience.
On opening the lid, you find yourself greeted with the main cooking area of 386 sq inches that has an additional 117 sq inch warming area at the top.
With three commercial-grade & stainless steel burners that deliver a combined 36,000 BTUs of steady heat, you can reach temperatures of 450 F within three to four minutes.
Add to this, they also offer even heating across the entire grill, something that you would not find in other grills in the same price category. There are no hot or cold spots on the grill unless you deliberately control the temperature knobs for each burner and make it that way.
The cast iron gates are designed to retain the porcelain-enameled finish offering superior heat retention, transferring it directly to the food.
The black, high-gloss finish is also easy to clean and maintain.
Any juices that might drip from your food get vaporised instantly, building up an aromatic experience that awaits you.
Come further below and you will find Chrome-plated valves that let you control the temperature for each burner individually, offering infinite flexibility in the process.
An easy-push, Electro-pulse ignition button that uses a single AAA battery (included) for a one-touch, hassle free process that offers a quick start-up. On holding the button down, all three burners are sparked continuously every 1/2 second.
- The Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas grill has a storage cabinet with stainless steel double walled doors below the grill where you can easily store the LP Gas Tank for the grill (not included) along with ample space to keep other BBQ accessories that you may require.
- The deep, slide out grease tray has a teflon surface on it for optimum grease management. This proves to be a lot less expensive than buying the custom aluminum throw away grease trays that most other grillers in the market use.
- The four heavy-duty caster wheels provide easy movement including two locking casters to keep the grill in place while cooking. The wheel housing is of durable metal and not cheap plastic.
- Two collapsable powder-coated, steel side shelves on each side of the grill offer additional space where you can put plates and other crockery or use it as an additional space for food preparation. They even have integrated towel bars and tool hooks to make all that you may require for cooking within the arm’s reach. each side table can withstand up to 25 pounds.On collapsing, you are able to save on space, reducing the total footprint of the grill without compromising on quality and durability.
- Small footprint ensures optimum utilisation of space.
- Stainless steel durable built.
- Temperature control knobs and easy to read thermometer.
- Excellent Value for money.
- One touch ignition
- Simple design that is also easy to clean.
- Does not feature side burner.
- One of the main complaints is uneven heat distribution.
- Internal grease pan and heat shield may rust over time.
Verdict : The Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill offers excellent value for the buck in a small and compact, easy to use, yet durable and feature rich build. The product is made up of stainless steel and is stylish with a heavy duty surface and burners capable of delivering 36,000 BTU’s of steady heat. With lockable wheels, a large storage cabinet and built in, sturdy foldable side tables on each side that come with their own set of additional features, the Grill is the perfect addition to a patio without compromising on quality food.
- Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill
Dimensions:32 x 52 x 63 inches
Item Weight: 130 pounds
Warranty: 5 years
Number of burners: 3
Maximum heat possible: 32,000 BTU
Total Cooking Area: 529 sq inches
Probably one of the oldest names in the entire outdoor cooking industry, Weber, with over 120 years of superior grilling experience, came up with a new and redesigned model of the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill in 2013. With stainless steel burners and superior flavorizer bars, you are bound to have the perfect grilling experience with the Spirit E-310. Featuring porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates and with a warranty of over 5 years, this is one purchase that you can not go wrong with. Here’s all you need to know about this griller set that will leave your taste buds craving for an extra serving every time.
The Design and Capacity
It comes at a height of 32 inches, the Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill has all that you would require for an unparalleled grilling experience with the peace of mind of a 5-year limited warranty from Weber itself. With all the screws and nuts marked in individual packages for each step of the assembly process, you can assemble the Weber in just under 2 hours without feeling frustrated or overwhelmed.
Featuring a primary cooking area of 424 sq. inches, you have ample cooking space and with wide flat grilling bars other than the more traditional round ones, the meat you grill is evenly heated with precise grill marks that add to a better overall experience. It also has a 105 sq. inches warming rack where you can use the high heat on the grill grate to sear the steaks and then move them to the warming rack to finish cooking and heating them to your desired colour.
The meat that you are cooking will drip on the porcelain enameled metal flavorizer bars that then transfer the grilled flavour to the finished product, adding the steaming aroma to the air around you and watering your mouth.
With two high-quality side tables, you get extra working space that also have six handy tool hooks for grilling equipments. You can move this Weber Spirit LP Gas Grill from one location to another easily thanks to its heavy-duty swivel casters.
The Electronic Crossover ignition system allows the grill to start with the push of a single button, igniting all three stainless steel burners instantly. The burners allow for superior heat control and the built in temperature gauge gives an accurate and precise reading to the grill.
Come down below and you find yourself greeted with a storage cabinet, with sufficient capacity to store your LP Gas cylinder along with a few other essentials. The built-in easy to read fuel gauge also provides you with a reading on the level of gas left in the cylinder. This will allow you to change the cylinder in time so that your grilling experience is not hindered.
- No other brand comes even barely close to the quality and brand that Weber offers in the outdoor grilling industry. This is the reason Weber proudly offers a 5 year warranty for the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill, something no other manufacturer offers in the market.
- The warming rack above the main grilling area offers an excellent place to preheat edible items that require the same, prior to transferring them to the grill.
- The Weber Spirit E-310 is simple and easy to use and offers consistent and long lasting performance.
- With the control panel now moved to the front of the unit, you can enjoy an experience, free of worry.
- The built in temperature gauge on the durable lid of the Spirit E-310 gives an accurate reading, ensuring that you don’t end up burning your juicy steak.
- With wide grilling bars that offer superior heat retention, all your food items will remain hot and crisp till the moment they enter your mouth.
- The durable porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust and is extremely easy to clean.
- Superior construction from reliable brand Weber.
- 3 high quality flavorizer heat bars that give premium and consistent taste with even heating.
- Fuel Gauge for gas LPG cylinder gives accurate reading.
- 5 year warranty.
- One touch ignition
- Simple and durable compact design, perfect for smaller areas
- Metal side tables are not foldable.
- Lower body is of fairly cheap sheet metal.
- Many users have complained that the burner cover is prone to rusting.
- Igniter fails after a few years of usage.
The Weber Spirit E-310 is one of the premium grilling options available in the outdoor grilling industry without the premium price tag. With a reputed and well known brand like Weber, you can not go wrong with the quality and construction of the product and with features like one-touch ignition and wide size flavorizer bars, the Spirit E-310 is an excellent purchase for your grilling needs.
- Char-Broil Performance 5 Burner Gas Grill
Dimensions: 24.5 x 56.9 x 45 in
Item Weight: 110 pounds
Number of burners: 5
Maximum heat possible: 45,000 btu for primary area + 10,000 btu lidded side burner
Total Cooking Area: 550sq. in. primary cooking area, 205sq. in. swing-away warming rack
The Char-Broil Performance 5 Burner Gas Grill gives you the ability to BBQ that juicy steak and vegetables when you are about to have friends over who absolutely relish that little delight. Your secret ingredient? A custom sauce that you make. Now, with this grill, you can make both at the same time, without even moving from your place, with the help of the 10,000 BTU lid-covered Side Burner. When not in use, you use it as an additional space to keep your tools. Other thanlooking like a million dollars, the grill cooks so quickly, evenly and efficiently, that steaks seem to melt in your mouth.
Excited? Well so are we! Here’s all you need to know about this industrial grade 5 burner grill that will keep your food cooking and your lips smacking.
With a stainless steel construction and four durable casters- two of which can also be locked, the Char-Broil Performance 5 grill is built to last and capable enough of overcoming the tests of the elements.
The 5 stainless steel burners that dispense heat from the top for even and long-lasting heat are well suited for all your needs, with the heat being highly customisable through their respective knobs. The heat tents are stout and reduce flare-ups.
The stainless steel lid with handle has a mounted temperature gauge that enables guess-free grilling, allowing you to keep track of preheat temperatures and temperatures prevailing inside of the grill so that you don’t end up burning the meat. The entire rust free design gives you the best of grilling, free from the hassles of rust that other grills in the same price category have.
The Design and Capacity:
At a height of 45 inches, this grill is 56.9 inches in width and has all the qualities of an excellent grill. The primary cooking space offers up to 550 sq. inches of ample space for all the delicacies that you are ready to whip with a flick of your wrist. You can do this with the quick and reliable electronic ignition system at the push of a button, lighting up the 5 burners in an instant. The burners then emit flame from the top that can be adjusted to deliver high heat or very low temperatures.
A convenient 205 sq. in. porcelain-coated swing-a-way warming rack provides you with a secondary cooking area, that is perfect for baked potatoes, sides or toasting buns. It measures 26.6-in wide x 7.4-in deep.
The porcelain coated, cast iron grates are easy to clean and ensure that the food doesn’t stick to them. The removable cooking grates and grease pan offer easy cleanup.
The sleek stainless steel design also features a convenient double-door storage cabinet. This offers ample amount of space to store everything from various tools and accessories along with providing easy access to the propane tank, keeping it out of sight.
- With the Performance 500 5-Burner Cabinet 45,000 BTU Gas Grill from Char-Broil, you get the added facility of a 10,000 BTU Side Burner.
- This gives you a plethora of options, allowing you to boil water, make a plate of eggs or bacon, create the most exquisite of sauces to go along with your meat, or simply treat yourself to a hot and refreshing cup of tea/coffee. When not in use, the side burner can be closed with its lid, protecting the burner and giving you an additional storage space.
- The large metal side shelves offer increased durability and prepping space.
- The electronic ignition offers a one-touch start to the grill and the grill is economical on propane, thus being cost-effective.
- The removable porcelain coated grease pan allows a hassle-free cleaning experience of the grill, giving you the best of both the cooking and cleaning worlds
- The 4 casters offer increased mobility, along with the feature of being locked in place. This does not allow the grill to move when it is in use.
- Features side burner.
- Stainless steel industrial design that is of a durable built.
- Temperature control knobs and easy to read gauge.
- 5 grill burners ensure optimum heat.
- One touch ignition.
- Removable grease pan for easy cleaning.
- Porcelain coated iron grates are rust free.
- Metal side tables are not foldable
- Does not feature side holes for storing utensils.
- Metal is thin and may get bent or deformed easily
- Some units may not reach optimum high temperature.
The Char-Broil Performance 5 Burner Gas Grill heats up fast and maintains temperature, cleans up in no time and is extremely economical in terms of the propane usage. With the added benefit of the lid covered side burner that also doubles as an extra prepping space like a metal side shelf, you get additional space for your tools.The temperature gauge included in the stainless steel lid gives optimum temperature reading and the removable cooking grates and grease pan offer easy cleanup. The entire rust free build, a spacious storage cabinet and an overall fantastic cooking experience that is reliable and gives the best of grilled vegetables, fruits and meat makes this Char-Broil performance 5 burner a buy that hardly anyone would shy away from.
- Blackstone Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
Dimensions: 62.5 x 22 x 36 in
Item Weight: 118 pounds
Warranty: 90 days
Number of burners: 4
Maximum heat possible: 60,000 (each burner has a maximum heat dispensing capacity of 15,000 BTU’s)
Total Cooking Area: 720 sq. inches
You’re a fan of outdoor cooking but hate the hassles that come along with it. You left a burger on the grill only to come back and find it seared, and as hard as a rock; the constant flare-ups when there’s too much grease in the burners, is a constant danger. All this and many more such reasons led to the emergence of the Blackstone Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station.
Blackstone, a relevantly newer company in the market, is not just one of those that offer countless outdoor cooking platforms with profit in mind. Adjustments to their current line up or creation of new units altogether, tailored around your needs in a very short time is also possible with them.
They have revolutionised the outdoor cooking industry with the excellent, yet cheap range of griddles that they offer, and the 36-inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station is no exception to this.
Let’s find out more about this superb product below.
The Design and Capacity
Straightaway with the Blackstone 36-inch Outdoor Cooking station you are greeted with a humongous 720 sq. inches of the total cooking area which is the outdoor cooking canvas to your Picasso. Come below and you find the grease cup where all the grease from your cooking expeditions will neatly collect. You now find four high-quality knobs; one each to control the four burners that can each individually heat up to 15,000 BTUs, giving you a combined heat of 60,000 BTU.
Below this, you will find ample storage space that is able to accommodate all your various tools and instruments, crockery and food items that are still to make it to the griddle. Alongside this, there is also storage for the propane cylinder, squeezed in nicely under the left side shelf.
There are also two strong and durable cantilevered shelves; one on each side of the griddle. The four heavy-duty castors at the feet of the Blackstone offer mobility and the legs are also foldable.
The versatility offered by a griddle simply cannot be matched with a traditional propane or charcoal cooking device grated at the top. You have the option of making eggs, crisp bacon, scrumptious pancakes and sausages and a plethora of other breakfast items that will surely fill your stomach up, but leave you craving for more. A griddle allows you to try your hand at cooking various different cuisines, from crispy and juicy vegetables, cut precisely and with the right amount of oil and a perfectly round tortilla, cooked precisely and then combining the two to create a burrito, unmatched by anyone on the side table you can try your hand at something Mexican. Throw some rice, a few veggies, soybean oil, garlic and fish or scallops and you now find yourself with the aromatic Asian cuisine, just waiting to get on your taste buds. The versatility and options are truly amazing with the 720 sq. inches of cooking area offered by this Blackstone griddle.
Moreover, you are able to control the various zones on the griddle with the individual knobs for each burner. This makes sure that the different ingredients of your dish are not overcooked, yet remain piping hot, something that is simply not the case with traditional grills.
Exquisite food with less hassles is one reason why so many people are turning to outdoor griddles, but we’ve only touched the surface.
- The griddle is extremely easy to assemble and you can be up and all ready for what could probably be your first griddle experience in just over thirty minutes. Mind you, you WILL come back for more so be sure to cook extra.
- The stainless steel construction retains heat even after turning the burner off. This allows the creation of heat zones that keep the food hot, without burning it.
- Using various types of oils gives greater freedom and can drastically change the taste of your food. You have the ability to use anything from sunflower and olive oil to something like butter and bacon grease to take your griddle cooking to the next level.
- Since the Blackstone is essentially a heavy piece of cold rolled stainless steel, it retains heat and will also cook like cast iron due to this. Once hot, it remains hot and the heat is pretty even across the griddle. You are able t achieve a top temperature of 60,000 BTU with its four burners.
- The foldable legs on the Blackstone Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station make it extremely easy to carry it in the back of your car over to a friend’s place for an evening of delicious food and fun.
- A spark lighter that uses a AA battery, gives you a longer life that won’t quit working like the ones on grills usually do.
- The griddle is easy to clean with water and a scraper and regularly oiling the entire unit as per the instructions in the included instructions booklet will give you a long-lasting experience, free from rust.
- With a quick visit to your local hardware store and a few tweaks, you can easily convert the Blackstone griddle station to natural gas. An option that even most high-end grillers don’t offer.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ease of assembly
- Can be easily converted to natural gas with a few tweaks.
- Great to cook on and is easy to clean.
- Castor Wheels are of High Quality.
- Grease doesn’t come in contact with fire means no flare ups.
- Offers extreme versatility in types of dishes and cuisines that can be cooked.
- Metal side tables are not foldable
- Grease drips down the leg of the unit and may also splash on the ground.
- Takes time to reach very high temperatures.
- No temperature gauge.
- No information with respect to casters being locked into position.
The Blackstone Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station is truly an all-in-one package. You get yourself an outdoor cooking unit that is not restricted to simply barbeque items, a solid durable all stainless steel construction, folding legs and 4 heavy duty casters offering complete mobility, ample storage space both below and beside the griddle and a dedicated place for the LPG cylinder. With the option to convert to natural gas and cook complete meals over a plethora of cuisines, the only secret ingredient left to add and make this an amazing investment decision is your imagination, creativity, and love for delicious food.
- WEBER SPIRIT II E-310 GAS GRILL
Dimensions: 52 x 26 x 57 in
Item Weight: 110 pounds
Warranty: 10 years
Number of burners: 3
Maximum heat possible: 30,000 BTU
Total Cooking Area: 529 sq inches
In each and every purchase of yours, you look at a variety of aspects, the quality, the material used, the durability of the product, after-sales support, etc etc. What you also look at, is how well the product will blend in your house. Here, the colour aspect comes in. Most outdoor grills are your same old steel black and grey, without even a hint of colour and liveliness.
But that’s not the case with the Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill. With over four vibrant colour options to choose from, the Weber Spirit II E-310 is an upgrade over the original E-310 released in 2013 and there is much more to this open-design backyard grill than just some coloured metal.
Let’s delve deeper into this extravagant grilling experience offered by the Spirit II E-310:
The Design and Capacity
As soon as you lay your eyes over the Spirit II, the thing that strikes the most is its spacious open cart design and a state of the art modern design. With 529 sq. inches of grilling area, there is ample space for you to cook tons of delicacies with the surety that no stomach will be left empty.
What sets the grilling experience with this unit apart from the others is what lies at its heart and soul – The GS4 Grilling System. This is, at its essentially four grilling components that can either make it or break-it for an outdoor grilling system. :
- The first and foremost under this is the Infinity Ignition system that gives instant light-up at the press of a button. Coming with a 10-year warranty, you’re bound to say that you’re in it for the long run.
- The second Component is the extremely powerful three burners set in the grill that is capable of firing (not literally) up over 10,000 BTU of pure heat individually into the food. Together, they ensure even heating across the large grilling area, leaving no cold spots.
- Almost towards the end, the third entity is the flavorizer bars that are a Weber classic. These vaporize the drippings of your food, leaving behind that classic BBQ aroma and a satisfying sizzle with it. Any drippings that aren’t vaporized by the flavorizer bars gently trickle downwards into
- The fourth and final superpower of this grill, the disposable aluminum drip tray located under the cook box. After all, if the preparation is satisfying and efficient, so should be the aftermath of a splendid grilling evening at the porch with friends and family.
- The Weber Spirit II E-310 is an extravagant backyard cuisine, designed with the consumer’s needs in mind. Two sturdy and durable, left side foldable tables come with integrated hooks to keep all your grilling tools within an arm’s reach.
- The reversible cooking grate offers a supreme culinary experience like none other. the thin side of the grate is for delicate items that require extra care while preparation and the wider side is for your regular heavenly barbeque items like a luscious steak or burger with the added sear marks that add to the overall pleasantness.
- The Weber Spirit II comes in four premium colour options of black, ivory, red and sapphire. All the colours are available in both the LP Gas model and the Natural Gas model. The LP Gas model also has a fuel gauge and an easy access for the LPG tank.
- The warming rack and quick and even heating all around are small, yet essential components of the grill.
- The small vent along the back of the grill helps in keeping temperatures steady even when it’s a little windy.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ease of assembly
- Available in both Natural Gas and LPG versions
- Reversible grill plates
- Efficient grease management system, ensuring no flare ups
- iGrill 3 compatible (sold separately)
- Available in 4 unique colours.
- Metal sheet used is of a thin quality
- No front wheels
- No where to hold the unit from for transportation purposes
- Instructions in instruction manual are inconsistent
The Weber Spirit II E-310 gas grill offers a lot for the price it asks. Coming with 10 years of manufacturer warranty right out of the box and with the customizability of colours and gas options, it’s a great buy. The GS4 Grilling System checks most of the right boxes, and is valued by a lot of customers. It would be the perfect addition to any household for consistent and scrumptious delicacies.